top of page


BPSOS has begun providing consultation about immigration and citizenship law. We also have weekly classes to assist limited English proficient individuals with materials for their naturalization test.


  • Apply for naturalization (N-400)

  • Free weekly citizenship class

  • Reapply US green card (LPR)

  • Apply for fee waivers for low-income individuals

  • Provide translation regarding immigration documents

  • Obtain affidavit of single status

  • File the I-130 alien relative petition 

  • Apply for a travel permit for traveling over 6 months out of the US

  • Apply for tourist visa to the US for relatives in Vietnam

  • Remove conditions on green card
    (extend a 2-year conditional green card to a 10-year green card)

  • Obtain vital records of marriage, divorce, birth certificate etc. in the US

Airport Counter


BPSOS would like to sincerely give our thank to Hamkae Center for helping with our Immigration and Citizenship program.

bottom of page